PAST PROJECT EVENTSNo Posts Yet
SHORT TERM SCIENTIFIC MISSIONS
Most Viewed Posts
- COST Action Online Networking Kit (501)
- Multivalent glycoligands with lectin/enzyme dual specificity: self-deliverable glycosidase regulators (446)
- 15th Bratislava Symposium on Saccharides (15th BSS) (423)
- 1st Meeting of GLYCONanoPROBES COST ACTION CA18132. (402)
- Short Term Scientific Missions affected by CoVID-19 pandemic: update (277)
- Protein Binding/ Recognition (Mammalian)
- Protein Binding/ Recognition (Bacterial/Fungal/Others)
- Protein Binding/ Recognition: NMR
- Protein Binding/ Recognition: Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- Protein Binding/ Recognition: Other
- Bio-Assays: Cellular Assays (Mammalian)
- Bio-Assays: Bacterial/Fungal/Others
Glycoconjugate and Oligosaccharide Synthesis:
Cost Action 18132 Functional Glyconanomaterials for the Development of Diagnostics and Targeted Therapeutic Probes
A great series of introductory talks on carbohydrates and bioinformatics delivered by a panel of excellent speakers. The talks can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsuo-cXwX8&list=PLoCxWrRWjqB3fIC7JTnhCRFmraL7lXy6t&index=1
A good overview of glycoscience organised by the @ISBSIB
New publication from our lab in collaboration with LRP-UMR 5520 in Grenoble (FR) as well, represented by @GrenobleINP @UGrenobleAlpes @CNRS @CnrsAlpes and @INC_CNRS
and with University of Sfax from Tunisia.
Congratulations to the authors!
Everything you always wanted to know about sugars and fluorine can be found here!
Fluorinated carbohydrates as chemical probes for molecular recognition studies. Current status and perspectives - now published in Chemical Society Reviews https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2020/cs/c9cs00099b
Thanks for the good words !! https://twitter.com/GlycoinfoC/status/1273917851858907136
#UniLectin interactive database is dedicated to the classification and curation of lectins. https://www.unilectin.eu/ #GLIC #Glyco
If you are, like me, a fan of C-type lectin, I recommend you the last review from J.Jimenez-Barbero @ChemBioChem. And this is not only due to the fact that nearly 15% of the references cited belong to my publications list (1st time in lif.🙏thanks JJB). 🤣http://doi.org/10.1002/cbic.202000238
- Precipitation-free high-affinity multivalent binding by inline lectin ligands
- Network of Actions COVID-19
- Termis 2021: 6th world congress of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS2021).
- “Carbohydrate supramolecular chemistry: beyond the multivalent effect”
- New call for Coronavirus research launched on 19 May 2020 with €122 million of additional funding (deadline 11 June 2020)